SHEET METAL FABRICATION
You’ve designed and engineered a great product, now you need a partner who can fabricate the precise parts you need to take it to market. Specializing in sheet steel, light plate, aluminum, copper and stainless steel fabrication, Mac Metal can bring your ideas to life. Using Solid Works CAD system we can reverse engineer to create drawings and models, and using our diversified fabricating capabilities we'll deliver the precise, high-quality results you require for your next project – on time and on budget.
How It Works:
- Collaborate with Procurement, Engineering, Technical Services and Quality to fabricate complete part geometries, or reverse engineer an existing part or concept
- Create wireframe designs and related drawings using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software (SolidWorks, Autodesk)
- Optimize Design for Manufacturing (DFM) to identify cost reductions, production enhancements and eliminate process variations
- Verify design and validate fabrication process
- Establish expectations and requirements related to First Article Inspection (FAI), Initial Sample Inspection Request (ISIR) and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Produce, test and deliver finished product
What sets Mac Metal apart from the rest is our commitment to quality customer service. We are responsive, easy to work with, and take great pride in our craftsmanship.
- Stainless Steel
- Haeger Insertion Press – 6 ton
- Corner Radius Notcher
- Corner Notcher Drill Presses
- Shot Blast Booth